Thomas Yeo (1831–1892, a great grandson of William Yeo and Ann Hancock of Milton Damerel and a son of Thomas Yeo and Mary Elliot, was baptised at Milton Damerel and died in Camborne.
Thomas married Grace Glover at Milton Damerel in 1853 and had three daughters there:
– Carolina Yeo (1854–1947, married William John Cory)
– Elizabeth Yeo (1855–1952, married John Geach Crapp)
– Mary Louisa Yeo (born 1858).
After moving to west Cornwall, they baptised three children at Gwinear, five miles south west of Camborne. The children were baptised on the same day in 1866, but had been born up to five years earlier:
– John Yeo (1861–1933, married Mary Hodge, seven children)
– Anna Maria Yeo (born 1863)
– Alma Jane Yeo (born 1865).
They also had two other children:
– Samuel Thomas Yeo (1871–1939, married Edith Pidwell, three children)
– William Yeo (1876–1953, married Annie Maud Thomas, three children).
If you you are related to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.