There are several references to Yeos who were members of the Inner Temple or Middle Temple in London, two training and regulatory bodies for barristers. Admissions the Middle Temple include:
– Hugh Yeo, 9 February 1516/17
– Henry Yeo, 19 May 1517
– William Yeo son of William Yeo of Totnes deceased, 18 May 1639
– William Yeo second son of William Yeo of Barnton, Cornwall, 17 November 1669
– Edward Rooe Yeo, 21 August 1751
– Henry Vivian Yeo of Howth, Dublin, 8 May 1787
John Yeo appears in the accounts of the Inner Temple for 1732/3 (the year he was admitted).
A George Yeo appears in the accounts of the Inner Temple for 1728/9 (when he was admitted) and 1734 (when he was granted a certificate). George Yeo was admitted to the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple on 1 November 1734.
A Thomas Yeo appears in the accounts of the Inner Temple for 1744/45. His admittance fee of £3 6s 8d is recorded.
If you can identify any of these men please use the Contact Us page to get in touch.