Amos Yaw was born in Massachusetts in 1733 and died in Vermont in 1786. He and his wife Mercy Franklin had six children, including:
– Moses Yaw (1759–1850, married Lydia Jones)
– Amos Yaw (1761–1835, married Nancy Carpenter; for their son Amos Yeo see Amos Yeo and Alma Davis)
– John Yaw (see below).
John Yaw (1775–1828, son of Amos Yaw and Mercy Franklin) married Sarah Ethridge in 1795 and had seven children, including:
– John Yaw (1796–1872, married Betsy Stark)
– Thomas Jefferson Yaw (1805–1865, married Polly Dennison)
– Calvin Franklin Yaw (see below).
Calvin Franklin Yaw (1812–1894, son of John Yaw and Sarah Ethridge) had three children from his second marriage to Mary Howard, including:
– Frank Yaw (see below)
– Laura Yaw (1864–1944, married Wheeler Hearn).
Frank Yaw (1861–1918, son of Calvin Franklin Yaw and Mary Howard) married Martha Boyce. They had two children:
– Lena M. Yaw (1882–1936, married Franklin Earl Bloom)
– Carl Franklin Yaw (1894–1940) married Rose Elvine Hegland at Waterloo, Iowa on 15 May 1921).
If you can add to or correct the information shown please use the Contact Us page to tell us about your findings.