Thomas Yeo (1826–1891) was a son of Samuel Yeo and Esther Dean. He appears to have married three times:
From his marriage to Hannah Eastman at Pilton in 1845 he had two children:
– William Yeo (born 1845)
– Elizabeth Yeo (born 1847).
From his marriage to Honor Newcombe in 1850 he had three children:
– Mary Jane Yeo (born 1851)
– Charles Henry Yeo (born 1863)
– Annie Eliza Yeo (born 1866).
From his marriage to Esther Mitchell at Withycombe Raleigh in 1867 he had four children:
– Eliza Jane Yeo (born 1868, married Archie Lane Mitchell)
– Emily Susan Yeo (1870–1898, daughter Hannah Emily Yeo was born in 1898 – so did her mother die in childbirth?)
– Thomas Elias Yeo (1871–1874)
– John Yeo (1874–1943, married Faith Kingston, one daughter).
Esther appears to have been born Hester Mitchell at Newton Poppleford in 1833 to parents John Mitchell and Asenah Dean.
If you can can add or correct the details shown above, please use the Contact Us page to send us a message.