Sheila was sent this pedigree by correspondent Bob Yeo and updated it following further research in 2013.
John Yeo (1801–1847, a descendant of John Yeo and Frances Holman) married Elizabeth Reed in the parish of St Mary Magdalene, Launceston in 1824. They had eleven children before they emigrated in 1845 and setted in Ontario:
– Charles Reed Yeo (born 1825, married Filbert Alexandrina Baker, five children)
– John Yeo (1827–1912, married Margaret Tribe, five children including son John Nicholas Yeo, see below)
– Mary Jane Yeo (1830–1914, married John Graham)
– William Yeo (1833–1917)
– Elizabeth Ann Yeo (1835–1914, married James Smith)
– Thomas Yeo (1837–1837)
– Richard Yeo (1837–1837)
– Nicholas Francis Yeo (1839–1930, married Rebecca Clark, five children)
– Francis Yeo (1839–1843)
– Elizabeth Yeo (1842–1842)
– Thomas Yeo (1844–1851).
John Nicholas Yeo (1862–1942, son of John Yeo and Mary Tribe) married Sarah Slack in 1885 and had one son:
– Elmer Nicholas Yeo (1898–1971, married Florence Clinger, nine children).
If you can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page to send a message.