William Yeo (1809–1863) was a great grandson of Isaac Yeo and Christian Weeks, who married at Sampford Courtenay in 1747, and the third son of John Yeo and Joanna Keenor.
William married Grace Soper at Broadwoodwidger in 1835. They had six children before emigrating with them to Ontario:
– John Yeo (1837–1890)
– William Yeo (1839–1887, married Mary Barbour, five children)
– Thomas Yeo (1841–1860)
– Isaac Yeo (born 1843, married Mary Hoskins, seven children)
– Richard Soper Yeo (1844–1844)
– Richard Soper Yeo (see Richard Soper Yeo and Esther Todd)
and three further children in Ontario:
– Henry Soper Yeo (1851–1906, married Emily Stoneman, three children)
– Ellen Yeo (born 1851, married Richard Gill)
– Emily Yeo (born 1855, married George Gill).
If you you have any links to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.