Richard Yeo (1695–1735, son of Richard Yeo and Mary Cann) married Honor Bynes in the parish church at Holsworthy in 1738. They baptised thirteen children at Holsworthy:
– William Yeo (see William Yeo and Ann Hancock)
– Richard Yeo (baptised 1740, died as an infant)
– Richard Yeo (d. 1797 see Richard Yeo and Petronella Tossell)
– Honor Yeo (baptised 1744, married John Hortop)
– Thomas Yeo (baptised 1748, married Elizabeth Pethick, three children)
– James Yeo (1750–1806)
– John Yeo (see below)
– Edward Yeo (see below)
– Benjamin Yeo (baptised 1755)
– Grace Yeo (baptised 1756, married John Call)
– Henry Yeo (baptised 1759, married Mary Diment, no recorded children)
– Anna Yeo (baptised 1761, married John Light).
John Yeo (1752–1809, son of Richard Yeo and Honor Bynes) married Susanna Rowe at Holsworthy in 1780. They had six children, including:
– Thomas Yeo (see below)
– Mary Ann Yeo (1791–1885, married Thomas Jordan at Holsworthy in 1821).
Edward Yeo (1753–1824, son of Richard Yeo and Honor Bynes) married Ann Hoskin in 1783. They had four children:
– Honor Yeo (born c1784)
– Richard Yeo (c1785–1817, moved to Plymouth, married Mary Besley, two children)
– James Yeo (1786–1852, moved to Plymouth, then to London, married Hannah Strugnill Saunders, five children)
– Ann Yeo (baptised 1789 at Holsworthy, married John Spurin).
Thomas Yeo (baptised 1788 at Holsworthy, son of John Yeo and Susanna Rowe) married Sarah Tapp at the parish church of St Andrew, Plymouth on 19 March 1809. They had ten children, including:
– Harriet Yeo (born 1826, married Matthew Cunningham)
– William Amos Yeo (see below).
William Amos Yeo (born 1826, son of Thomas Yeo and Sarah Tapp) married Mary Wheaton Baddeley in the parish church at Brixham on 1 July 1852. The births of their six children were registered at East Stonehouse:
– Augusta Elvira Yeo (born 1852)
– William Frederick Yeo (see below)
– Mary Elizabeth Yeo (born 1857)
– Samuel Ebenezer Yeo (1860–1916) [note 1]
– Emma Baddeley Yeo (born 1863)
– Alice Maud Yeo (born 1867).
William Frederick Yeo (born 1854, son of William Amos Yeo and Mary Wheaton Baddeley) married Alice Elizabeth John in Plymouth in 1878. They had three children:
– William Frederick Yeo (1879–1942)
– Alice Beatrice Orient Yeo (1883–1957, did not marry)
– Edith Blanch Violet Yeo (born 1886, died as an infant) [note 2].
If you can add to or correct this information, please use the Contact Us page.
1. Birth registered as Samuel Ebenezar Yeo in the first quarter of 1860.
2. Death registered at West Ham in the third quarter of 1886.