He married Matilda Brimacombe Daniel in 1861. They had two sons:
– William Henry Yeo (see below)
– John Yeo (1865–1882).
William Henry Yeo (1862–1945, son of Thomas Yeo and Matilda Brimacombe Daniel) was born in Bradworthy and became a farmer, magistrate and lay preacher. He married Ann Hawke at Egloshayle, near Bodmin in 1887.
After farming for a while at West Langdon, Jacobstow, where the 1891 census records them, William and Ann moved to the farm at East Roose, Otterham. Their four children were born before this move:
– Ada Yeo (1887–1949, did not marry)
– Annie Mabel Yeo (1889–1962, married Richard Grigg Paynter)
– Thomas Hawke Yeo (1891–1967, married Ada Baker Parsons, one daughter)
– Matilda Adeleine Yeo (1893–1894).
William Henry Yeo travelled to Canada in 1911 to attend the fourth Ecumenical Methodist Conference, which played a major part in the establishment of the United Methodist Church. A lengthy report of his funeral appeared in the Cornish and Devon Post in February 1945.
If you you are related to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.