John Yow (1657–1719, son of William and Thomasine Yeo) and his wife Grace baptised eight children at St Cleer:
– George Yow (baptised 1679, married Ann Ayre at Luxulyan in 1704, two daughters)
– Margret Yow (baptised 1680)
– Ann Yow (baptised 1681, died as an infant)
– Elizabeth Yeo (baptised 1682, died as a child) [note 1]
– Mary Yeo (1684–1708, married Richard Williams)
– Thomsin Yeo (baptised 1685, died as an infant)
– Grace Yeo (baptised 1686, died as an infant)
– John Yeo (baptised 1687, died as an infant).
If you can add to or correct this information, please use the Contact Us page. Can you identify a line of descent for John Yow’s parents and what was the original surname of his wife Grace?
1. The change in the spelling of the surname might have been due to a change of minister at the parish church.