Richard Soper Yeo was born at Lifton in 1845. He was a great grandson of Thomas Yeo and Margaret Ruby of Inwardleigh.
Richard emigrated to Canada with his parents William Yeo and Grace Soper. He married Esther Todd at Bruce, Ontario in 1868. They had had five children:
– Esther Yeo (born 1869)
– Elsie Yeo (born 1870)
– William Alexander Yeo (see below)
– Ellen Almira Yeo (born 1874)
– Grace Yeo (born 1876).
Richard and Esther later moved across the border to Washington state, where they died in 1906 and 1913 respectively.
William Alexander Yeo (1871–1944, son of Richard Soper Yeo and Esther Todd) married Philena Susan Crow in Washington state in 1902; they had four children:
– Avis Aileen Yeo (1904–1968, married Oliver George)
– Audrey Medora Yeo (born 1905, married Emil Lindseth)
– Richard William Yeo (1908–1979, married Helen Hegnauer, son William Richard Yeo born 1845).
If you can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.