John Yea (1665–1719) was baptised to parents John and Margaret. His mother’s surname is not known. He was a grandson of John Yea and Elizabeth Doble of Chipstable.
John married and had six children. No record of the marriage has been found, but his wife might have been called Mary or Margery:
– Mary Yea (married Thomas Hawkins)
– Arthur Yea (married Mary, two children)
– John Yea (married Sarah, three children)
– Nathaniel Yea (married Mary Row, two daughters)
– Richard Yea (married Jone Brindle, three children)
– William Yea (no information).
If you you are related to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.