Henry Yeo (1827–1901, son of Henry and Anna Maria Yeo) was baptised at Corsham in Wiltshire and died in the Australian city of Melbourne. He married Ann Flowers Burchett at the parish church in Harlaxton, Lincolnshire on 6 April 1850; they emigrated to South Africa, where they had two children before moving with them to Australia:
– George Henry Yeo (see below)
– Jessie Yeo (born 1858, died as a child).
George Henry Yeo (1852–1916, son of Henry Yeo and Ann Flowers Burchett) was born in Cape Province in South Africa. He moved to Australia with his parents, and married Mary Ann Dawson at Richmond, Victoria in 1875. They had three children:
– Clara May Yeo (1876–1932, marred Henry Raymond Sartori)
– George Burchett Yeo (1877–1907)
– Bessie Victoria Yeo (1881–1974, married William Thomas Cole).
If you can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page.