Thomas Yeo (1789–1861, son of John Yeo and Catherine Ash) was baptised at Littleham, near Bideford. He married Mary Woolacott at Bideford in 1825; they had three children:
– Thomas Yeo (see below)
– John Woolacott Yeo (see The White Rabbit)
– Francis Ash Yeo (see below)
Mary died in 1823, and Thomas married Elizabeth Hodge at Fremington three years later. They had two children:
– Mary Jane Yeo (1837–1861)
– William Yeo (born 1839, died as an infant).
Thomas Yeo (1827–1890, son of Thomas Yeo and Mary Woolacott) was baptised at Bideford. He married Selina Allen Phillips in 1853; they had four children:
– Thomas Winter Yeo (1854–1900, married Frances David, three children)
– Frank Woollacott Yeo (see below)
– Selina Mary Yeo (born 1859, died as an infant)
– Selina Mary Yeo (1861–1885, married William Matthews).
Frank Woollacott Yeo (1856–1918, son of Thomas Yeo and Selina Allen Phillips married Mary Ann Mois Smith in 1880. They had three children:
– Selina Mary Yeo (born 1886 in Cardiff)
– Frank Thomas Yeo (see below)
– Bretta Marian Yeo (1882–1975, married Bert Stanley Cording in 1912).
Frank Thomas Yeo (born 1888, son of Frank Woollacott Yeo and Mary Ann Mois Smith) married Lucy Turner in 1914. They had two children:
– William Francis Yeo (born 1915, married Doris Williams in Lancashire in 1942)
– Lawrence Sylvester Yeo (1918–1982, married Doreen Edith Skerratt).
If you can add to or correct this information, please use the Contact Us page.