Thomas Yeo, baptised at Kilkhampton in 1670 to parents John Yeo and Joan Rowland, married Elizabeth Gist at Kilkhampton in 1699.
They had baptised six children at Kilkhampton:
– Thomas Yeo (died as an infant)
– Elizabeth Yeo (married William Henry Hook)
– Hester Yeo (1706–1767, married Nicholas Bray)
– John Yeo (1706–1739, married Susanna Hayman, five children)
– James Yeo (see below)
– Benjamin Yeo (1712–1772, married Grace Oke, six children)
and four children at Bradworthy:
– Grace Yeo (baptised 1714)
– Mary Yeo (baptised 1717)
– Joan Yeo (1719–1795, married Thomas Robbins)
– Ann Yeo (1720–1777, married Peter Walter).
James Yeo (1710–1774, son of Thomas Yeo and Elizabeth Gist) married Joan Gay at Marhamchurch in 1766 and had one daughter. Some researchers have shown James previously marrying Honour Cornish, but see James Yeo and Honor Cornish.
To comment on this family, please use the Contact Us page.