Administration of the estate of licensed victualler Catherine Wootton Bradley [note 1] was granted to her husband James Henry Bradley on 20 August 1907. Her grant of administration [note 2] was accompanied by an inventory that showed little detail of the estate, which was valued at £155.
Catherine had been born in 1863, the third of six children of English emigrants Robert Yea and Catherine Cumming Wootton, who married in Victoria in 1857. Their other children were:
– Alice Elizabeth Yea (1835–1930, married Joseph Croucher)
– John William Yea (1860–1940, married Rebecca Jane Fitzgerald)
– Eleanor Parnell Yea (1866–1892, married William Robert Ward)
– Robert Yea (1868–1931)
– Harriet Anna Yea (1874–1943, married Henry George Ward).
The date of Catherine’s marriage to James is not known.
If you are related to this family or can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page.
1. Of the Panton Hill Hotel at Panton Hill in the Australian state of Victoria. Catherine had died intestate, ie without leaving a valid will.
2. Issued by the Supreme Court of Victoria.