Richard Yeo (1812–1863) was a grandson of Isaac Yeo and Christian Weeks, who married at Sampford Courtenay in 1747. He married Loveday Turner in the parish of St Mary Steps, Exeter in 1836 and they had eleven children:
– Richard Yeo (born 1838, married Maria Mugridge, one son)
– Mary Ann Yeo (born 1839)
– Elizabeth Yeo (1836–1925, married John Slee)
– Loveday Yeo (1841–1842)
– Isaac Yeo (1843–1857)
– Thomas Yeo (see below)
– William Yeo (1847–1858)
– Emma Yeo (1850–1868)
– Loveday Yeo (1852–1914, married Samuel James Mingo and John Mortimore)
– Kitty Yeo (see below)
– Mary Ann Yeo (1857–1976).
Thomas Yeo (1845–1920, son of Richard Yeo and Loveday Turner, married Emma Spence at Inwardleigh in 1867. They had eight children:
– Isaac Yeo (1889–1922, married Alice Dennis, four children)
– Sarah Ann Yeo (1871–1918, married Lewis Lobb)
– Richard Yeo (1873–1978, married Edith Ellen Clark, four sons)
– Thomas Yeo (born 1877, married Eliza Pike, son Thomas Arthur Yeo)
– William Yeo (1880–1952, married Annie Squires, two daughters)
– Fred Yeo (1882–1970, moved to Surrey and married Ada Annie Burt in 1906, four children)
– Herbert Yeo (1886–1966, married Lucy Friendship, son Stanley William Herbert Yeo)
– Rose Emma Yeo (see below).
Kitty Yeo (1854–1919, daughter of Richard Yeo and Loveday Turner, had three illegitimate children before marrying John Kingdon in 1879:
– Lucy Ann Yeo (1872–1962), married William Parvin at Okehampton in 1896)
– Emma Yeo (1875–1936)
– James Yeo (born 1876, married Catherine Winifred Enticott at Axminster in 1899, no recorded children).
Rose Emma Yeo (1887–1973, daughter of Thomas Yeo and Emma Spence) married Frederick Venton at Okehampton in 1911. They had one daughter:
– Vera Yeo Venton (1916–2000).
If you you have any links to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.