Francis Yeo was born about 1538, the second of three sons of Lewis and Aricia Yeo of Bideford. With his wife Wilmot, he baptised six children at Northam:
– Agnes Yeo (baptised 1552)
– William Yeo (1555–1610, married Katherine Nicoll, seven children)
– Melchard Yeo (see below).
Melchard Yeo (1558–1632, son of Francis and Aricia Yeo, married Agnes Nicholl. They baptised four children at Northam, inlcuding:
– John Yeo (1592–1610, a merchant, who had five children with his wife Joanna)
– Edmond Yeo (1597–1633, a mariner, who had four children with his first wife Wilmot Clowe).
If you can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page.