John Yeo (1758–1830, son of Samuel Yeo and Elizabeth Johns) was baptised at Lansallos. He also married Elizabeth Wallish there in 1781 and they baptised eight children there:
– George Yeo (baptised 1781)
– Elizabeth Yeo (baptised 1782)
– Amy Yeo (baptised 1785)
– John Yeo (1789–1804)
– Thomas Yeo (baptised 1790, married Mary Willcock at Lansallos in 1819, nine children)
– Mary Yeo (baptised 1793, married Edward Pearn at Lansallos in 1814)
– William Yeo (see below)
– Samuel Yeo (baptised 1798).
William Yeo (baptised in 1795 at Lansallos) married Mary Hunking at Pelynt in 1816. They had five children:
– Martha Yeo (baptised 1817, married William Bartlett)
– John Yeo (baptised 1819, married Catherine Jose, son William Henry Yeo, 1854–1915)
– Ann Yeo (baptised 1822)
– William Hunking Yeo (see below)
– Elizabeth Hunking Yeo (baptised 1830).
William Hunking Yeo (1826–1891, son of William Yeo and Mary Hunking) married Honor Sandy in 1853. They had five children:
– Bessie Yeo (born in 1855 at Lanreath, married William Weeks)
– Louisa Yeo (born in 1859 at Lanreath, married Henry Burt)
– John Charles Yeo (1860–1939, emigrated to Queensland, married Mary Ann Webb, nine children)
– William Yeo (born in 1861 at Lanreath, married Harriet Tucker, sixteen children including Sydney Martin Yeo, see below)
– Joseph Thomas Sandy Yeo (1873–1943, married Annie Ethel Elvey, two children).
Sydney Martin Yeo (1889–1967, fourth son of William Yeo and Harriet Tucker) married Hilda Dingle in 1911 and emigrated to New Zealand. They had four children:
– Edna Yeo (1912–1998, married surname Harris)
– Leslie Vivian Yeo (1914–1957)
– Hilda Evelyn Yeo (born 1916)
– Alan Francis Yeo (1917–1998).
If you can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page.