James Yeo was baptised at Stratton in 1705. He was the fourth son of Robert Yeo and Rose Cory and a grandson of John Yeo and Martha Hambling.
James married Honor Cornish at Kilkhampton in 1728. They had five children:
– William Yeo (baptised 1729, married Mary Gent, two children)
– Rose Yeo (baptised 1731, married Thomas Bailey)
– Honor Yeo (baptised 1734, married John Rad)
– James Yeo (see James Yeo and Elizabeth Vincent)
– Grace Yeo (baptised 1740, married John Furse).
Following Honor’s death in 1741, James married Martha Robbins and had at least two further children:
– Philip Yeo (see Philip Yeo and Elizabeth Hallett)
– Thomas Yeo (1778–1865, married Mary Heddon, eight children).
James was buried at Kilkhampton in 1793.
If you you are related to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.