Henry Yeo, the fourth son of John Yeo and Joan Basthon, was baptised at West Buckland in 1758. He married Elizabeth Blackmore at Shirwell in 1790 and baptised three sons there:
– William Yeo (baptised 1791, married Mary Harding, no recorded children)
– John Yeo (1793–1795)
– Henry Yeo (see below).
Henry Yeo (1795–1878, son of Henry Yeo and Elizabeth Blackmore) married Ann Barrow at East Down in 1821. Henry and Ann lived at Arlington and had eleven children there:
– Elizabeth Yeo (baptised 1821, married Anthony Pugsley)
– John Yeo (baptised 1822, married Mary Ann Squire Yendle, three children including Martha Yendle Yeo)
– Mary Yeo (baptised 1825, married John Pugsley)
– Henry Yeo (1831–1918, married Elizabeth Barry, two sons)
– George Yeo (see below)
– Jane Yeo (baptised 1835)
– James Yeo (1836–1837)
– Eliza Yeo (born 1837)
– Harriet Yeo (born 1839)
– Lucy Yeo (born 1840)
– Samuel Yeo (1841–1898, married Ann Gammon, two children).
George Yeo (1833–1893, son of Henry Yeo and Ann Barrow) married his sister-in-law Elizabeth Squire Yendle in 1857. They had three children:
– Francis Yeo (1853–1881, married Martha Hazard, two daughters)
– Lydia Bessie Yeo (1859–1933, married William Mortimer)
– William Yendle Yeo.
If you you have any links to this family, or can add to or correct the information shown above, please use the Contact Us page.