This couple married in Bristol in 1870. Joseph (also known as Joseph Husssey Yeo) had been born, according to his birth certificate, in Barnstaple on 22 April 1842 to parents Robert Yeo and Jane Paddon.
Joseph and Jane lived in the Clifton area of Bristol, and had eight children there:
– William Joseph Hussey Yeo (see below)
– Charles Robert Hussey Yeo (born 1874, died as an infant)
– Kate Louisa Hussey Yeo (1875)
– Ada Yeo (born 1875)
– Frederick Hussey Yeo (1878–1918, married Sarah Elizabeth Nicholls, emigrated to Australia, son Frederick James Hussey Yeo born 1904)
– Beatrice Hussey Yeo (born 1879)
– Ernest Phillip Hussey Yeo (1881, married Lilian Grace Stone in 1937, no recorded children)
– Thomas Hussey Yeo (born 1882, died as an infant).
William Joseph Hussey Yeo (1872–1939, son of Joseph Greek Yeo and Jane Matthews) lived in Bristol and married twice. He married Rose Tesdale in 1902 [note 1]; they had at least one son:
– William Joseph Hussey Yeo (1904–1982, married Ellen Tovey in 1937, daughter Josephine M. Yeo born 1938)
William then married Annie Morgan in 1910. There were ten children from this second marriage, including [note 2]:
– Arthur Leonard Hussey Yeo (1910–1939, died while serving in the Royal Navy)
– Leslie David Hussey Yeo (1915–1943, died while serving in the Royal Navy)
– Ronald C. Hussey Yeo (born 1920, married Esme Hall, one daughter).
If you can add to or correct the information shown, please use the Contact Us page.
1. No record of Rose’s death has been found.
2. Confirmation of this information is needed.